Youth @ Access Alliance
Welcome to Youth Programs at Access Alliance!
View and download our May 2013 Youth Program Calendar!
Youth at Access Alliance offers:
- 'Youth R US' and 'Learning & Rec' - programs for newcomer youth ages 13-17
- 'After Hours' and 'In FOCUS' - programs for newcomer youth ages 18 and up
- 'Its a Girl Thing' - Young Women’s Program
- 'Tutor Time' - Homework support
- English Conversation Circles
- Educational Workshops
- Teen health clinic and after school drop in at Greenwood Secondary School
- Arts-based programs (theatre, drama, crafts)
- Monthly Field trips
- Peer mentoring opportunities
- Programs for LGBTQ newcomer youth
- Volunteer opportunities
- Internet, fax, printing
- One on one support
- Plus, you have access to primary health care services, settlement counselling, mental health therapist, dieticians and many other resources to support you.
- Have an idea about a newcomer youth program or activity? Let us know!
- Interested in partnering with us to provide newcomer youth programs in a school, library, residential building or organization? Contact us!
'LIKE' Youth At Access Alliance on FACEBOOK