Our interpreters are available to:
- go to your workplace to interpret for your staff, clients and their families
- meet your staff at a client’s home to interpret for your staff, clients and their families
- assist you by interpreting for groups that involve a number of people, for example, at a case conference where one or more service providers, the client and the clients’ family are present
- work in facilitated groups such as in diabetes education classes or at town hall meetings
- provide American Sign Language for clients in one-on-one or group settings
Already an AALS partner and need to book an interpreter? Want to find out about becoming a partner?