Before contacting us, please read through the questions below, which we most commonly receive, to see if they have the information you’re looking for.
I need proof of having been vaccinated but I don’t have status in Canada. What can I do?
- You can find step-by-step information on how to get your proof of vaccine here: I don’t have status or a health card. Can I get a COVID vaccine or proof of vaccine?
I’m looking for a doctor. What are my options?
- If you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen and have a valid OHIP number, you can take steps to find a doctor or nurse practitioner here.
- If you are in Canada as a refugee claimant and you have IFH you can get more information about finding a doctor here: Health care services or treatment through the Interim Federal Health Program.
- If you don’t have status or a health card, you can find a doctor through a Community Health Centre. Check here to find a Community Health Centre near you.
I don’t have status and I don’t have a doctor AND I live in Toronto. Where can I go if I need to see a doctor?
- You can access medical care at our Non Insured Walk In Clinic.
I want a doctor at Access Alliance. What are my options?
- You can contact reception at 416-324-8677 to get a registration form and instructions on applying for a doctor at Access Alliance.
My OHIP card has expired. What do I do?
- If your OHIP is expired, you can find information on how to renew your card here.
I need help coming to Canada as a refugee. Where can I find help?
We do not assist individuals making refugee claims, but you can find information and resources at the links below:
- Government of Canada – Resettle in Canada as a Refugee
- Government of Canada – Programs to Support Afghan Nationals
- Steps to Justice – Legal information and resources
If you live outside of Canada and you are also LGBTQ+, you may find additional assistance at:
I’m an LGBTQ+ immigrant, refugee or I don’t have status. Are there services at Access Alliance for me?
- If you are located in or around Toronto, please connect with our LGBTQ+ program!
If you have more questions or need help with another matter, please contact us!
How to reach us
Access Alliance Downtown
340 College St., Ste. 500, Toronto, ON M5T 3A9
Confidential Fax: 416-324-9490
AccessPoint on Danforth
3079 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, ON M1L 1A8
Confidential Fax: 416-699-7824
AccessPoint on Jane
761 Jane St. 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON M6N 4B4
Confidential Fax: 416-760-2811
Send us an email: