Request an Interpreter
Access Alliance Language Services offers you a team of interpreters professionally trained to interpret more than 80 languages and dialects for public health and other health and social service institutions. Our fee-for-service interpreter program helps you meet all of your language access needs.
To meet your request for an interpreter, we will need:
- The name of your organization and program
- The date and time of the appointment
- The expected duration of the appointment
- The language required
- The location of the appointment
- Any other information that may assist the interpreter to prepare for the assignment (e.g., directions, type of service, client name, etc.)
You can request an interpreter by telephone, fax, or email:
Our interpreter services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. After-hours requests for an interpreter can be made by telephone.