Become a Member
We’re looking for new members!
As a community-based organization, Access Alliance is always looking for ways to ensure that the needs and issues of communities we work with are reflected in our work. Supporting an active membership base is one way to achieve this.
As a member of Access Alliance you can:
- give feedback to us about how we are doing, and whether or not you think we are meeting the needs of disadvantaged newcomer communities
- learn more about our work through newsletters and our annual report
- be invited to come to our Annual General Meeting and other special meetings and events
- be invited to volunteer in advisory groups, planning committees and with special events
- get involved with fundraising and advocacy
- be part of decision making to elect our new Board members and have the opportunity to run for and be elected to our Board of Directors
To become a member, please fill out the member application form and return it to us by email or drop it off at one of our locations. There is a yearly membership fee of $2.00.
Member forms are also available in other languages. Please contact us if you would like a form in one of these languages: Amharic, Korean, Somali, Tigrigna, Karen, Bengali, Arabic, Tamil, Spanish, Farsi/Dari.