Book your flu shot today!
Text version of “Let’s Fight the Flu This Season” infographic
Let’s Fight the Flu This Season!
Build flu-resistant habits:
- Don’t touch your face with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands frequently
- Clean and disinfect frequently touches surfaces
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your elbow
- Social distance or wear a mask when you can’t keep physical distance
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or you have a sick family member at home
Get your flu shot:
- Protect yourself and the people around you
- 6 months or older can get the flu shot
- Everyone is at risk of getting the flu, but some are at higher risk of complications
- Talk to a health care provider for more information
Call today to book your shot:
- AccessPoint on Danforth: 416-693-8677
- AccessPoint on Jane: 416-760-8677
- Access Alliance Downtown: 416-324-8677
Stay home if:
- You are feeling sick
- You have a sick family member at home
Take care of your emotional and mental well being. We’re here to support you! Reach out for support if you’re having a hard time.