Welcome to Youth Programs at Access Alliance!
Youth at Access Alliance offers:
- ‘Youth R US’ and ‘Learning & Rec’ – weekly drop-in/workshops
- ‘Its a Girl Thing’ and “Young Women’s Circle” – Young women’s program
- ‘Tutor Time’ – Homework support
- English conversation circles
- Educational workshops
- Student health clinic and after school program at Greenwood Secondary School
- Arts-based programs (theatre, drama, crafts)
- Sports and recreation opportunities
- Monthly field trips
- Peer mentoring opportunities
- Projects and activities for LGBTQ+ newcomer youth
- Language/cultural specific newcomer youth activities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Internet, fax, printing
- Orientation and referrals
Plus, you have access to primary health care services, settlement counselling, mental health therapist, dieticians and many other resources to support you.
All youth programs and services are FREE and are offered out of our AccessPoint on Danforth location in east Toronto and our AccessPoint on Jane location in west Toronto. Some programs take place offsite.
Have an idea about a newcomer youth program or activity? Let us know!
Interested in partnering with us to provide newcomer youth programs in a school, library, residential building or organization? Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our web calendar for more information about program times and descriptions for daily Youth programs at Access Alliance.
Questions or comments? Connect with a Youth Worker!
We look forward to seeing you!
All programs are free.
We welcome gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans and queer (LGBTQ+) newcomer youth. This is a positive space for you.