Board of Directors
Access Alliance is managed by a voluntary Board of Directors who are responsible for creating the organizational vision, and setting policies that will support achieving our mission. Our board is comprised of individuals who:
- Understand social determinants of health and their impact on newcomers;
- Understand the role of community health centres;
- Have experience with or an understanding of the role of a community-based Board of Directors;
- Commit a minimum of 6 hours per month to the organization;
- Live or work in the City of Toronto.
Board members are elected annually by our members at our Annual General Meeting.