We welcome those who wish to help make a difference in our community!
There are many ways to get involved at Access Alliance and support the work that we do:
- Contribute your time and become a volunteer
- Work and learn alongside staff in a student placement
- Give feedback and participate as a member
- Help manage the agency as a member of our Board of Directors
- Help support our programs and services by making a donation
We welcome and encourage newcomers, immigrants and refugees to volunteer with us! We especially encourage applications from volunteers who reflect the broad diversity of the communities we work with, including communities that face racism in Canada, and LGBTQ communities.
For more information about our Volunteer Program, please contact:
Phone: 416-760-8677 ext. 253
To view the volunteer manual, click here.