Check out What's New:
Come and celebrate with us at Access Alliance's 25th Anniversary Gala and Annual General Meeting!
The event will be held at Toronto Reference Library, 789 Yonge Street on Wednesday, September 17th 2014. The AGM will take place between 6-7PM, followed by the gala from 7PM up till 9PM.
Special guests include:
- Camille Orridge, CEO of the Toronto Central LHIN
- MPP Indira Naidoo-Harris, the Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Health and Long-Term Care
- Community members sharing experiences and performances
- Entertainment from the Afro Latino Dance Company
- Garvia Bailey, broadcast journalist, as our guest emcee for the evening
Kindly RSVP your attendance to AccessAlliance25@gmail.com
See what's happening at the AccessPoint Hubs for August!
Canadian health centres applaud latest report on health, wellbeing and access to community health services
Do you want to become a member of Access Alliance? Yes, find out how!